WSQ Apply Project Management Skills
The Singapore Workforce Development Angency (WDA) developed the Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Certified Associate Operations Executive (AOE) qualification under the Generic Manufacturing Skills (GMS) WSQ framework.
WSQ AOE comprises of 4 modules covering the core planning and execution competencies required of PMEs:
- Module 1: WSQ Apply Management Level Planning Skills
- Module 2: WSQ Apply Project Management Skills
- Module 3: WSQ Manage Process Improvement
- Module 4: WSQ Manage Quality System and Processes
This programme is designed to provide PMEs with the essential skills, competencies and knowledge in the areas of project management, quality management, business process improvement and people management.
- Purpose of Project Management
- Pros and cons of managing projects
- Project management processes
- Defining the scope of project
- How to conduct feasibility analysis of undertaking the project
- Project selection methods
- Managing project risks
- How to manage the resources required to undertake the project
- Project management tools
- Negotiation skills
- Types of stakeholders
Who Should Attend
New and experienced professionals, managers and executives (PMEs) within the manufacturing and service-related industries.
32 hours inclusive of assessment hours
Equips participants with the essential knowledge and skills to achieve successful completion of specific project goals and objectives by a specific time, within budget and according to specification. It involves managing the phases of project life cycle that include initiating, planning, execution, controlling & monitoring and closing.
Provides learners the opportunity to apply, demonstrate and practise the knowledge and skills learnt on applying project management skills through classroom and practical sessions.
Medium of Instruction
Mode of Assessment / Examination
Work assignment, presentation, role play
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
Nett Fee (After Funding)
WDA funding is available for Singaporeans and Permanent Resident.
NTUC members enjoy instant* UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub and Next U®.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be an union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.